Grim Journal 3

Grim S. Walker’s War Journal Report 3

TITLE: SITUATION REPORT [SITREP-C035-3]

LINE 1 – DATE AND TIME: Date 7 / 20 / 2013 Time 2100Romeo

LINE 2 – UNIT REPORTING: The Pit-Bulls

LINE 3 – REFERENCE: There are no other reports in reference to this report.

LINE 4 – ORIGINATOR: Unit Originating this Report is unit callsign Pit-Bulls.

LINE 5 – ACTIVITY: The units current activity is to regroup and get intell on what is going on on this ship.

LINE 6 – EFFECTIVE: So far the unit has been 100% effective in fulfilling the missions permitters. 

LINE 7 – SITUATION OVERVIEW: The day started off light and easy but ended in a panic. I need to get the unit back togather so we can figer out how to deal with this situation. 

LINE 8 – INTELLIGENCE/RECONNAISSANCE: No sign of the men in black as of today. At the end of the day some fellow passengers seem to have gone mad need more intell to know fore sure.

LINE 9 – LOGISTICS: 85% of the logistics for this mission will be provided by the ship the other 15% will provided by the unit themselves. As of this report the logistics have not changed.

LINE 10 – COMMUNICATIONS: Each member of the unit above the age of 4 has a smart phone and a midland GXT 36-mile two-way radio. Radio comms are down.

LINE 11 – PERSONNEL: The personnel of this unit are as follows; leader Grim Walker, second in command (who is he kidding Grim knows that Rose wears the pants in this family) Rose Walker, and two grunts Lisa Walker, and Jassun Walker.

LINE 12 – NARRATIVE: After morning chow with the family the unit split into two squads Alfa Lisa and I, Bata squad and Rose with Jassan. Alfa squad had fun in the sprots center and various other areas on the ship. Bata squad went to a wook workshop. Later that night a commit is passing the earth Jassan and I watch on deck Lisa at the stack and Rose goes for mud bath. Later I take Jassan to our room we play around and watch tv. At some point I hear noises of a fight or struggle out side of my room. I secure Jassan and go to check out the cause of the disturbence and see Mr. Barclay in a fight with an other man. Then a guy (a relative of Mr. Barclay I believe) who by the appearance of the wounds on his torso should be dead gets up and helps other man take down Mr. Barclay. I tell Mr. Barclay’s wife to run and get back into my room with Jassan. I should have told Mr. Barclay’s wife to come with me but I blurted out the first thing that came to mind cause all I could think of was my son’s safety. I attempt to get into radio contact with Lisa no joy.

LINE 13 – AUTHENTICATION: Colonel Grim S. Walker.

Grim Journal 3

Rise of the Dead kettle killjoy